FiberCube Industrial Workstation
FiberCube Industrial Marking & Engraving Workstations
The 3805 FiberCube Industrial Marking & Engraving Workstation is a robust, turnkey industrial laser marking platform that offers the benefits of a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser mark, laser engraving, or cut onto almost any type of material. These systems offer the speed, reliability and flexibility required to meet stringent quality control and process certification standards. The FiberStar is available in variable body sizes, the T30 (shown) and T60 (video shown below), which are application specific depending on customer part size and internal multi axis motion package.
FiberCube Laser Marking Systems provide controllable pulse rates that can be adjusted from continuous wave to single pulse for deep laser marking, cutting, or fast throughput thermal mark applications at up to 200 characters per second. All systems are provided with LaserStar’s StarFX Premier Design Studio software customized for your specific industry and application requirements.
FiberCube Industrial Laser Marking Workstations are ideal for a wide range of applications including flat surfaces, advanced integrated XYZ motion for step-and-repeat laser marking, or coordinated rotary motion for seamlessly laser marking around a circumference. StarFX Premier Design Studio operating software provides complete coordination of all integrated systems. StarFX Vision 1.0 is also available as an option for enhanced marking position accuracy. The systems removable chamber side panels allow for a wide range of part presentation and integration opportunities.
As a turnkey solution provider, LaserStar’s Applications Specialists will evaluate your laser marking or laser engraving requirements, define the application goals and objectives, specify and verify the correct laser marking platform, and define a complete laser marking system configuration to accomplish the desired results.
- Industrial Workstation for Small & Large Parts, Various Fixtures, and Motion Devices
- Excellent Solution for Marking most Metals, Carbide, Coated Parts, Plastics, etc.
- Programmable X, Y, Z Axis Provides Optimal Coverage of 24” x 30" (T-30) or 24" x 60" (T-60) T-Slot Work Area
- Removable Side Panels Allow easy Access to Work Chamber & System Components
- Integrated Industrial Strength PC with Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse on Robust Swing Arm
- Includes StarFX Premier® Design Studio Software by LaserStar Technologies
- Maintenance Free MOPA Fiber Engine and Digital Hi-Speed Scanhead
- Control Panel includes StarFX Premier® Operator Digital Interface Screen
- Ask LaserStar about Customizing This System To Meet Your Specific Requirements
- Designed, Engineered, and Built in America
- Large Batch Industrial Part Marking
- Firearms Deep Engraving (Pistols and Rifles)
- General Marking & Engraving Automotive (Parts and Displays)
- Medical Devices & Implant Traceable Marks (2D Matric / UID / GS1)
- Electronics & Sensors/Instruments Industrial Components
- Jewelry Custom Deep Engraving & Cutting
| Laser Source || |
| Laser Type || Pulse Fiber Laser (MOPA Engine) |
| Platform || Highly Flexible Workstation |
|Wavelength ||1064 nm (Nominal) |
| Overall Dimensions |
| 1284mm L x 762mm W x 1898mm H |
50.5" L x 30" W x 75" H
(With Door Closed)
| T66 || 1309mm L x 1677mm W x 1898mm H |
50.5" L x 66" W x 75" H
(with Door Closed)
| Pulse Frequency || 1 - 2000 kHz (Model Dependent) |
| Output Power ||30 - 80 Watts |
|StarFX Premier Design Studio |
| Vision Positioning (optional) || StarFX Vision 1.0 |
| Marking Area || Available Upon Request Based on Configuration |
| Focusing Optics (mm) || 100, 163, 254 |
|Profile Laser (optional) || Visible, red beam pilot laser for easy positioning of the work piece |
| Programmable Axis || X Axis / Z Axis / Y Axis (Optional) |
| Electrical Connection || 110 - 230 V (± 10%) 16 A, 50/60 Hz |
|Weight || 250 LB / 114 Kg |
| Warranty Coverage (Parts & Labor) || As Quoted |
| Laser Safety Compliance || FDA(CDRH), CSA, CE |
|Country of Origin ||Designed, Engineered & Built in America |
Additional F-Theta Flat Field Lenses available upon request.
Note: In the interest of technical progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.