3601 FiberCube Marking + Engraving System
FiberCube Marking Engraving System
FiberCube Marking Engraving Systems offer the benefits of a Direct Metal Marking, non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material. High-speed, high precision, micro-marking, engraving and cutting FiberCube systems are ideal for a wide range of industries and integration applications.
FiberCube Systems offer state-of-the-art technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. High precision markings are achievable on almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium and aluminum, as well as a wide variety of medical-grade alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser marking.
- Logos, certification symbols, barcodes, serial codes, and 2-D data matrix code
- Simple custom text, serial numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD-files (HPGL)
- Marking and cutting of foils and light-gauge steel sheets (i.e., labels) in one cycle
- Rapid marking on precious metals with heat-sensitive materials
- Plastic materials: day & night design for items such as mobile phone keyboards, dashboards, and other illumination components for aerospace and automotive markets
|Laser Type ||MOPA Pulse Fiber Laser |
|Platform ||Class 4 / Open |
|Wavelength ||1064 nm (Nominal) |
|Pulse Frequency ||Up to 2000 kHz (Model Dependent) |
|Output Power ||20 or 30 Watts |
|Cooling System ||Fully air cooled, heat sink |
|Marking Field Size ||Variable |
|Focusing Optics (mm) ||100, 163, 2541 |
|Profile Laser ||Visible, red-beam pilot laser for easy positioning of the work piece |
|Approx. Weight (unpacked) ||122 lbs. / 55 Kg |
|Warranty Coverage ||As Quoted |
|Laser Safety Compliance ||FDA(CDRH), CSA, CE |
|Country of Origin ||Designed & Built in America |
Additional Focal Length Lenses available upon request.
Note: In the interest of technical progress, we reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.